Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baneleaf
Officer Alt
Poster Child

re: APPROVED - App: Gizee - by Baneleaf

Been a crazy weekend but I would like to get you an invite and get you in for the friday runs asap since it appears we have 3-4 weeks before at least a prepatch for ToS  if not the release of the raid. hit me up in game baneleaf#1514 or just ask if an officer is online. 

Yeah I quit raiding back when my guild was progressing through mythic EN. As far as gold I have made loads of gold on my alts and playing the market. I have no problem starting out in an alt run for a few months till I prove myself/earn a spot or until the end of my trial etc.

Baneleaf
Officer Alt
Poster Child

I will be brutally honest in that this app is quite behind our raid team, hell, it is quite behind some of our alts. However, this may be the perfect time in the expansion to bring ina project like this and see how it works out. I was honestly confused about how you can be 110 with no professions then I remembered that many people just dont use professions like they used to and if you can make enough gold to pay for raid mats and such then so be it. Though I would strogly recommend picking up the basic gathering professions and go from there. 

I would like the other officers to take a look at this and consider this an invite for the Friday night fun run and build from there. We are in a position where we need to get ready for Tomb and if Zach can devote some time to gearing then we can devote some time to help out and prepare for the future. 

Forum Virgin

re: App: Gizee

The application submitted by Gizee is as follows:

Quote:
What is your e-mail or Battletag?:
z.hannon92@yahoo.com

What is your first name?:
Zach

How old are you?:

Timezone?:
CST

Main character's name?:
Gizellexise

Armory Link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/gizellexise

Class?:
Warlock - Affliction

What max level professions do you have on your main?:
None yet was thinking about JC/echanting

Preferred spec?:
Affliction

If a hybrid, are you willing to gear a second spec for more raid versatility? We, of course, try to keep people playing their preferred main specs but occasional fights require the extra healer, tank, or sometimes dps.:
No

What realm is your main character currently on?:
Sargeras

If accepted and a transfer is required, how soon could you make that happen?:
N/A

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM to 12AM EST. We require you to maintain 80% attendance to be on the main raid team.

Can you make these times for main raids?:
Yes

We require a means to get in touch with you should you be late or not show up for a raid. This is often simply a phone number for text. Will that be a problem?:
Yes

Raiding is a privilege. Being on the team requires focus, dedication and ability to play your class. You understand that if you don't show all three continually, you may be asked to leave the team. :
Yes

Do you have a stable computer and internet to run 20-man content? Understand that if you don't, you will be swiftly removed from the team.:
Yes

We also have optional raids on scheduled nights. Wed/Friday are often flex runs. Saturday is cleanup. Monday is throwback to old content for transmog and mounts.

Please give us an overview of your prior raid experience.:
I used to raid in Hardcore raiding guilds but I starting getting promoted left and right at my job and had 2 kids so I have been raiding casually since SoO but I have completed current tier up to M NH.

How do you prepare for a typical progression night?:
Watch and learn the fights and mechanics make sure I have more then enough pots and flask to make it though the hard nights.

You have the ability to download Discord and have a working mic.:
True

What (raiding) addons do you currently run?:
DBM, RCLoot council, Angry assignments and exorsus raid tools.

World of Logs or Warcraft Logs parse.:
N/A sorry.

Our raid team is not only encouraged but expected to participate in the guild community and events as a whole. These events more often than not strictly benefit the raid team. These range from farm nights to guild achievements nights to heroics.

Do you agree to work towards being a full member of the guild and more than just an 8 hr/week raider?:
Yes

What is your guild history? (Current/Former/Why you aren't with them):
Cake....and I quit raiding with them because I had two kids and at the time didn't see myself being able to juggle raiding and my little ones.

What leadership roles have you held in these guilds?:
No leadership roles in these guilds but I was Co-GM of Vindictive a US top 250 guild.

What do you enjoy doing in-game?:
PvP, raiding, mythics...I hate quest....I really do...

Tell us a little about yourself. We'd like to know who we are bringing in Happy:
25 father of 2 looking for laid back raiding with the mentality to progress and have fun doing so.

DISCLAIMER: I am not going to lie here I am a Postmaster....therefore my hours are very long during the day and tuesdays are my hardest days so I may be late up to 30m. I don't want that to hurt the guild but I do want you to think about that before you accept/deny me.

How did you hear about us?:
Wow-progress

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Someone will get back with you shortly regarding your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum