Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rayen
RayenDark
Raid Assist
Welcoming Committee

re: APPROVED - App: JackGnome - by Eilgath

See no real issues w/ his build for assassination.  So let's see what we can do. Not against forming a leather M+ group to help out gear wise.

Pess
PessimistED
GM
Forum God

Great :) Thanks eil (and kala)

Welcome aboard! 

- Jim Butcher
Opening Line - Chapter 1 - Blood Rites
Eilgath
Executive
Mucho Poster

Thanks for applying.

Spoke to him last night after Super Recruiter Kalamazi did a trade chat recruiting marathon.  Seems like a pretty cool guy.  Maybe a little undergeared atm and I told him we'd work him into 5 mans until he's geared enough for raid nights.

I vote to bring him in.

JackGnome
Inactive
Forum Virgin

re: App: JackGnome

The application submitted by JackGnome is as follows:

Quote:
What is your e-mail or Battletag?:
tylerwilliams29@aol.com

What is your first name?:
Tyler

How old are you?:

Timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time

Main character's name?:
Jackgnome

Armory Link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/jackgnome

Class?:
Assassination Rogue

What max level professions do you have on your main?:
Working on Gathering professions atm

Preferred spec?:
Assassination

If a hybrid, are you willing to gear a second spec for more raid versatility? We, of course, try to keep people playing their preferred main specs but occasional fights require the extra healer, tank, or sometimes dps.:
Yes

What realm is your main character currently on?:
only on this server

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM to 12AM EST. We require you to maintain 80% attendance to be on the main raid team.

Can you make these times for main raids?:
Yes

We require a means to get in touch with you should you be late or not show up for a raid. This is often simply a phone number for text. Will that be a problem?:
No

Raiding is a privilege. Being on the team requires focus, dedication and ability to play your class. You understand that if you don't show all three continually, you may be asked to leave the team. :
Yes

Do you have a stable computer and internet to run 20-man content? Understand that if you don't, you will be swiftly removed from the team.:
Yes

We also have optional raids on scheduled nights. Wed/Friday are often flex runs. Saturday is cleanup. Monday is throwback to old content for transmog and mounts.

Please give us an overview of your prior raid experience.:
Really not much, I did the raids and played a lot in Wrath of the lich king. Played a little bit of cata. Have a cake job now low hours and i decided to make a come back.

How do you prepare for a typical progression night?:
New to this. Always willing to learn, full of questions haha, I want to be part of a team not just be in one like every other guild.

You have the ability to download Discord and have a working mic.:
True

What (raiding) addons do you currently run?:
Currently only Dbm, GTFO, and Recount.

World of Logs or Warcraft Logs parse.:
WCL

Our raid team is not only encouraged but expected to participate in the guild community and events as a whole. These events more often than not strictly benefit the raid team. These range from farm nights to guild achievements nights to heroics.

Do you agree to work towards being a full member of the guild and more than just an 8 hr/week raider?:
Yes

What is your guild history? (Current/Former/Why you aren't with them):
Iv been With a few none for a long time. All were the same really, no one did anything together. I'm a semi new guy and its hard for me to know what to do and even have a goal to raid when i didn't know of any resources.

What leadership roles have you held in these guilds?:
zero

What do you enjoy doing in-game?:
I enjoy questing, doing RDF, i also like farming. When i use to play i fell in love with raiding. Naxx, Uld, ICC, all were so fun and would love to get back into this game to where i can do the same in legion.

Tell us a little about yourself. We'd like to know who we are bringing in Happy:
Names Tyler, I'm 25, blackjack dealer. I'm a pretty outgoing guy, i respect everyone even if they don't respect me. I enjoy helping people and doing random good deeds. I enjoy seeing other people have a great time and like playing with each other. That's what makes this game so good. Even if I don't get accepted no worries. Iv met a two really nice people who spoke highly of this guild which make me definitely want to be apart of it. Thanks for your time.

How did you hear about us?:
Trade chat

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Someone will get back with you shortly regarding your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum