Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meldrake

re: App: Meldrake

The application submitted by Meldrake is as follows:

Quote:
What is your e-mail or Battletag?:
Meldris#1352

What is your first name?:
Jacob

How old are you?:

Timezone?:
EST

Main character's name?:
Meldrake

Armory Link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/meldrake

Class?:
Warrior

What max level professions do you have on your main?:
Jewelcrafting

Preferred spec?:
Fury

If a hybrid, are you willing to gear a second spec for more raid versatility? We, of course, try to keep people playing their preferred main specs but occasional fights require the extra healer, tank, or sometimes dps.:
Yes

What realm is your main character currently on?:
Sargeras

If accepted and a transfer is required, how soon could you make that happen?:
Now

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM to 12AM EST. We require you to maintain 80% attendance to be on the main raid team.

Can you make these times for main raids?:
Yes

We require a means to get in touch with you should you be late or not show up for a raid. This is often simply a phone number for text. Will that be a problem?:
Yes

Raiding is a privilege. Being on the team requires focus, dedication and ability to play your class. You understand that if you don't show all three continually, you may be asked to leave the team. :
Yes

Do you have a stable computer and internet to run 20-man content? Understand that if you don't, you will be swiftly removed from the team.:
Yes

We also have optional raids on scheduled nights. Wed/Friday are often flex runs. Saturday is cleanup. Monday is throwback to old content for transmog and mounts.

Please give us an overview of your prior raid experience.:
I've done all Legion content up to Heroic difficulty. Prior to that I did a little raiding in MoP and didn't really play in WoD or Cata.

How do you prepare for a typical progression night?:
I typically make sure I am on about an hour before raid time and do an LFR in order to get a form of warm up in before starting.

You have the ability to download Discord and have a working mic.:
True

What (raiding) addons do you currently run?:
I currently run DBM, Exorcus Raid Tools, and RC Loot Council.

World of Logs or Warcraft Logs parse.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/meldrake

Our raid team is not only encouraged but expected to participate in the guild community and events as a whole. These events more often than not strictly benefit the raid team. These range from farm nights to guild achievements nights to heroics.

Do you agree to work towards being a full member of the guild and more than just an 8 hr/week raider?:
Yes

What is your guild history? (Current/Former/Why you aren't with them):
All of my previous guilds have ended up disbanding. The guild I am currently in does not have the means to do Mythic difficulty raiding based on member activity.

What leadership roles have you held in these guilds?:
In one of the older guilds I held the position of head officer and helped members with leveling alts, transmog runs, and setting some guild events.

What do you enjoy doing in-game?:
I enjoy running Mythic Plus dungeons and overall just playing with people I can talk to. It is a social game and I enjoy talking to people while doing just about anything.

Tell us a little about yourself. We'd like to know who we are bringing in Happy:
I enjoy long walks to the refrigerator along with watching anime such as One Piece, Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, and other shows in that category. I used to play Football, Wrestle, Track and Field, and Rugby.

How did you hear about us?:
Forums

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Someone will get back with you shortly regarding your application.

Humorous!
Officer
Executive Poster

re: DECLINED - App: Meldrake - by Humorous!

Talked to him will come Tuesday to trial

Pess
PessimistED
GM
Forum God

Great :) Look forward to meeting you!

- Jim Butcher
Opening Line - Chapter 1 - Blood Rites
Rayen
RayenDark
Raid Assist
Welcoming Committee

Okie Dokies, Tuesday Sounds good!

Humorous!
Officer
Executive Poster

Spoke to them today and work schedule has changed which would cause a conflict every other week.  Decided it would be better to find a guild with schedule better fitting.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum