Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baneleaf
Officer Alt
Poster Child

re: DECLINED - App: ImscaredHelp - by Baneleaf

There have been several comments in guild about gear and spec and at this time this will be a decline. Thank you for applying and good luck. 

Poster Child

Invite if you like, my opinion means little or nothing at this point anyway. 

Executive
Rookie

For what it's worth from someone who plays this spec:  The talent choices do not show knowledge of raiding (or dungeon) builds.  The choices are not logical combinations (missing the synchronicity between talents).  

ShikokuBawk
Mucho Poster

Doesn't hurt to bring in someone as a community member to start & work their way up. We've given other people similar chances recently, even fresh re-rolls here. It looks like they hit 110 a week ago, May 27th. It's likely their first character in Legion so maybe they're not familiar with how to gear up quickly like some of us experienced players are. 

Shikoku - Balance Druid

Bawkazam - Arcane Mage
Eilgath
Executive
Mucho Poster

Judging by his gear I'd say he just hit 110.  I've also taken long breaks.  Several long breaks.  As long as he knows he's not guaranteed a main raid spot and hits 870(Normal drops 870) I wouldn't consider it carried.

Baneleaf
Officer Alt
Poster Child

Eilgath wrote:

Being undergeared isn't a deal breaker for me.  More interested in how he performs.  As long as he is willing to put in work and hit 870ish before he comes to the Friday runs I'm good with it.  Could always use more active people in the guild.  

He has two LFR kills, not clears but kills, and takes long periods off, that is not active that is looking to get carried. I still say no.  

Mucho Poster

Being undergeared isn't a deal breaker for me.  More interested in how he performs.  As long as he is willing to put in work and hit 870ish before he comes to the Friday runs I'm good with it.  Could always use more active people in the guild.  

Baneleaf
Officer Alt
Poster Child

I'm sorry but between the half ass application and the DRASTICLY undergeared character my vote is no. I realize that we do need recruits but most alts have better gear than this much less people actively looking for a guild. 

Raid Assist
Welcoming Committee

Well, I'd say let's try for a normal Friday run and see how it goes? 

ImscaredHelp

re: App: ImscaredHelp

The application submitted by ImscaredHelp is as follows:

What is your e-mail or Battletag?:
stststuter42@hotmail.com

What is your first name?:
Mason

How old are you?:

Timezone?:
Eastern Standard

Main character's name?:
Imscaredhelp

Armory Link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/imscaredhelp

Class?:
Priest

What max level professions do you have on your main?:
no

Preferred spec?:
Holy

If a hybrid, are you willing to gear a second spec for more raid versatility? We, of course, try to keep people playing their preferred main specs but occasional fights require the extra healer, tank, or sometimes dps.:
Yes

What realm is your main character currently on?:
This one

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM to 12AM EST. We require you to maintain 80% attendance to be on the main raid team.

Can you make these times for main raids?:
Yes

We require a means to get in touch with you should you be late or not show up for a raid. This is often simply a phone number for text. Will that be a problem?:
Yes

Raiding is a privilege. Being on the team requires focus, dedication and ability to play your class. You understand that if you don't show all three continually, you may be asked to leave the team. :
Yes

Do you have a stable computer and internet to run 20-man content? Understand that if you don't, you will be swiftly removed from the team.:
Yes

We also have optional raids on scheduled nights. Wed/Friday are often flex runs. Saturday is cleanup. Monday is throwback to old content for transmog and mounts.

Please give us an overview of your prior raid experience.:
No Experience in Legion. Experiences comes from pre cata.

How do you prepare for a typical progression night?:
n/a

You have the ability to download Discord and have a working mic.:
True

What (raiding) addons do you currently run?:
Healbot, DBM

World of Logs or Warcraft Logs parse.:
logs

Our raid team is not only encouraged but expected to participate in the guild community and events as a whole. These events more often than not strictly benefit the raid team. These range from farm nights to guild achievements nights to heroics.

Do you agree to work towards being a full member of the guild and more than just an 8 hr/week raider?:
Yes

What is your guild history? (Current/Former/Why you aren't with them):
Random guilds, no help no activities would like to join a real guild.

What leadership roles have you held in these guilds?:
n/a

What do you enjoy doing in-game?:
Healing, Dungeons, playing with other people

Tell us a little about yourself. We'd like to know who we are bringing in Happy:
Names Mason, Im newer to legion but excited to play. Iv heard so many good things about this guild and couldnt help but try to get in. I understand im under geared and new to legion with no experience. But i will stride for Gear will do research and watch videos of boss fights. Learn my stuff. I really enjoy this part of the game and i havent got to experience that in legion. I know i might not get in but either way thank you for your time. Best of luck you all.

How did you hear about us?:
just chatting around

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Someone will get back with you shortly regarding your application.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Executive Decision Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum